Date: 22 Nov 2023
Animal Type: Cat
Animal Name: Fergus
Colour: White and Black
Breed: Domestic Shorthair
Age: 2 years old
Training: Basic obedience-trained, toilet-trained
Medical History: None. Fergus is perfectly healthy, vaccinated, and sterilised.
Personality: Fergus was found abandoned in the community by his rescuer and put up for adoption. He is a very sweet, affectionate cat and loves human company. He is litter-box trained and very intelligent, and has shown potential to be taught simple tricks and commands like “paw” and “come”. He may be a chonky boy, but is very energetic and always up to play! We believe he will be a great companion and playmate for kids. He has a few favourite and well-loved toys that we will be happy to pass to you as well.
– Do note that while he loves humans, he does not get along well with other cats and is best suited for a single cat home (Reason for rehoming: He and our resident cat do not get along)
– Due to his history of abandonment, he needs a lot of love, care, and attention, so it will be preferable if his new home is one where his humans can WFH or have other family members at home with him.
1. CAT PROOFING: Cat proofing your home is necessary for Fergus’ safety. We will be happy to work with you on this and give you some recommendations if your home is not currently cat proof.
2. ADOPTION PROCESS:
– If you are interested to adopt Fergus, we will require you to start by meeting him in our current home so we can work with you to determine if you will be a good fit for each other.
– Following this meeting, you can do a home trial with him, and we will be happy to provide the cat carrier, litter box, litter, some food, and toys for Fergus during this time.
– If the home trial is successful, we will share the contact for his current vet so that you register your ownership with them.
Contact: Deborah, 91817891, [email protected]