Call us at 62875355
24 hour hotline: 62875355 ext 9
50 Sungei Tengah Road, S(699012)
Animal Rescue
Animal Shelter
Lost-and-Found Pets
Community Animals
Our Services : Education > FAQ
My pet is old and is unable to function well, can I send it to SPCA and get it euthanised?

We are sorry to hear of your pet’s condition. You will have to send your pet to a vet to assess the condition(s) and the vet will then make the recommendations for your pet.

You can bring your pet to the vet whom you regularly go to or you can select a vet practice that is near you, from this list

We wish your pet and your family all the best.