Have you ever met a dog that is afraid of everything - loud noises, vehicles, including us? Well, Spotty is that kind of dog.
Spotty needs an experienced family that can help him to build trust and confidence. Through humane and force free training plus a little bit of patience, he can turn into an excellent canine companion - he is a quick learner.
Are you interested to know him? Please arrange for a guided appointment with him, to find out more about him!
P.S.: Please give him time to know you.
- Stimulating his mind - puzzle toys, learning new tricks like entering a crate or stepping on a mat.
- Rewards for every bit of bravery around things that scare him
- Playing hide and seek
- Likes to lick the people he knows, but please turn away from him as he can become jumpy
- Touching him, if you're not familiar to him
- Sudden movements that will startle him
This dog marked Adoption By Appointment (ABA) will require you to make a prior appointment to view and interact with him. He needs more specialized care and training and therefore a counselor well versed with this dog will be at hand during the appointed meeting. Please call 62875355 ext 24 to make an appointment. If you are unable to get through to speak to someone, please leave a voice message and a staff or volunteer will get back to you as soon as possible.