Quin is a bundle of energy who loves to play. Please help her settle and focus by turning your back to her when she jumps and wait or ask her to sit. Once she get some energy out by running, she is eager to learn new tricks like down, touch, and stay. She is very excited about mealtime and has a tendency to be protective of her empty food bowl when you try to take it away, but she is working on getting better at not doing so.
- Being out on walks and running
- Learning new cues (so far I know sit and touch and am beginning to learn down)
- Attention from anyone who will give it to me
- Petting or rubbing me too long , especially around the neck and head
- Letting me jump on you
- Taking my food bowl away quickly (best to trade for something special)
This dog marked Adoption By Appointment (ABA) will require you to make a prior appointment to view and interact with her. She needs more specialized care and training and therefore a counselor well versed with this dog will be at hand during the appointed meeting. Please call 62875355 ext 24 to make an appointment. If you are unable to get through to speak to someone, please leave a voice message and a staff or volunteer will get back to you as soon as possible.