Call us at 62875355
24 hour hotline: 62875355 ext 9
50 Sungei Tengah Road, S(699012)
Animal Rescue
Animal Shelter
Lost-and-Found Pets
Community Animals
Our Services : Inspectorate > How You Can Help > Cruelty Complaint Form

Cruelty Complaint Form

For any urgent cases please call 62875355 ext. 9 Details will be kept in the strictest confidence"

(*) are mandatory

General Information
Name: *

Age: *

Sex: : * Male Female
Tel No: (H) &/or (Hp): *
E-mail address: *
Address where Animal(s) was last seen: *
Date & Time Animal(s) was last seen: *   (hr) (min)
Type of location
Type of animal * (if others, please state):
Dead or Alive: * Alive Dead (if dead, skip 'General' Condition of animal(s))
Photo/Video Taken? * Yes No
(File size should not exceed 500KB)
Did you personally witness the incident? * Yes No
if you personally witness the incident
Observations based on when animal(s) was last seen (eg: weather condition/food/water/ Cleanliness/adequate shelter provided/Duration being tied up or caged / any visible injuries/wounds) *
If you did not personally witnes the incident, please state how you know about it
General Condition of animal(s): *
Police report number (if any):
Any other useful information? :(e.g. Any other witness / police report made / relationship with suspect/owner…)

Verfification Code:
Please enter the verification code to proceed.
Change Image  
  Submit Enquiry Form Clear Enquiry Form

“I consent to SPCA collecting and using my personal data for the purposes of (1) processing and investigating my concerns and reports; and (2) contacting and updating me regarding my concerns and reports.”

SPCA does not have enforcement powers under the Animals & Birds Act. Serious cases (eg: extreme abuse) or cases where there is no improvement (eg: pet neglect) following SPCA’s advice will be referred to the Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA). If you witness an extreme act of abuse, please call the police immediately at “999” and inform the SPCA at 62875355 ext 9.

For complaints relating to dog barking (noise / nuisance) please contact your area Town Council (HDB) or your neighbourhood police centre.