We are looking for a highly independent and dynamic individual for the post of Membership Officer. The job requires you to be in regular contact with our stakeholders and you will need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively on a range of membership and donation issues. You will also need to be able to multi-task and be meticulous in your work.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to a meaningful cause by helping our Society manage and develop our member and donor base.
- Process membership applications and renewals
- Manage and develop SPCA’s membership programme
- Process donations and manage online payment systems
- Assist with donor management and development
- Manage and organise mail-outs of SPCA’s various publications
- Minimum diploma
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Well organised, meticulous and able to consistently meet deadlines
- High level of competence in PC applications software
- Interest in animal welfare an advantage
- Singaporeans or Permanent Residents only
Please email your resume with a cover letter and expected salary to email@example.com with ‘Membership Officer’ in the subject line. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.