SPCA’s Inspector plays a crucial role in protecting animals in Singapore. You will respond to feedback from the public regarding animal cruelty and welfare, approximately 60 – 80 cases are received every month. The work is challenging but rewarding as you will have an opportunity to make meaningful change to the lives of animals. Join our animal welfare team to start making a difference.
- Investigation of animal cruelty and welfare cases
- Inspection of animal related establishments
- Working closely with government agencies, the police, complainants, owners and the community
- Assisting with policy research and analysis, and animal welfare advocacy
- Passion for animal welfare
- Experience working with animals an advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving capabilities
- Police/enforcement background an advantage
- Minimum ‘A’ Levels/Diploma
- Valid Class 3 manual driving licence with 2 years clean record
Interested candidates please email your resume (indicating Inspector in the subject line) to firstname.lastname@example.org . We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.