We are looking for a highly independent and dynamic individual for the post of Merchandise Officer. The job requires you to be in regular contact with our supporters and you will need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively. You will also need to be able to multi-task and be meticulous in your work.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to a meaningful cause by helping advocate for animal welfare and raising funds for our animal protection work.
- Manage SPCA's shop at our Animal Welfare Centre
- Source for new items for the shop
- Manage inventory and ensure good store keeping practices
- Manage online store and seasonal sales efforts
- Organise and monitor sales booths at various venues/events
- Ability to coordinate and work with various partners and people of different backgrounds
- Physically fit
- Competent in common computer software
- Diploma in Marketing or equivalent preferred
- Relevant working experience an added advantage
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com indicating ‘Merchandise Officer’ in the subject line. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
*Please note that for all positions, you must be prepared to travel to 50 Sungei Tengah Road. Please check to make sure that the distance is not too far for you to travel before applying.